Sunday, February 12, 2012

“”evangelist”" Shenita Cleveland HARD @ work for the devil…..

“”evangelist”" Shenita Cleveland HARD @ work for the devil…..this Evangelist Shenita Cleveland – the witch who attempted to cast spells on me during a LIVE BROADCAST on TOPS Radio from BlogTalkRadio - is busy at work – for the devil - attempting to have my FaceBook account shut down.

After apologizing to this women OPENLY on FaceBook several times – and on TOPS Broadcast on 2/11/2012 because of Allan Howdy Holder who FORWARDED ME TEXT MESSAGES – from Evangelist Shenita Cleveland – complaining to me that she was ATTACKING him and said his kids were going to hell – because he took them to the zoo on what I believe was Saturday, February 4th, 2012.
He wanted me to EXPOSE her and make up a blog – showing this evil she was putting out.
Allan Howdy Holder also – VERIFIED to me that the text messages was from her -
Later ? He recanted his story – saying – the text messages were not from her but from someone else – on FaceBook that had a name that resembled Evangelist Shenita Cleveland’s name – he then told me he thought it was her starting a new page – so he accepted the FriendRequest.
He then proceeded to post LONG MESSAGES all over my FaceBook wall – in several places – on posts, links and comments that I had POSTED on FaceBook – asking me to take down the lies – I remind you – these were lies he told – but he tried to make it seem like it was lies that I told.
He then proceeded to rant about how he made comments on the blog – and I would not allow his comments to be seen by others – Allan Howdy Holder KNEW !!!! I was on a LIVE BROADCAST on BlogTalkRadio participating as a Callers, Listener,  and Speaker with Freedom Doors Ministries. Allan Howdy Holder KNEW THIS – because he came to just about every radio broadcast that I was a part of – and he came to that broadcast – several times –  and once he even gave his testimony of being an x – kkk member and now had found THE LORD.
I do have a RECORDING of Allan Howdy Holder – telling me that the text message saying that I was evil was TRULY FROM Evangelist Shenita Cleveland – I also have PROOF of him telling me that it was her saying – it was her that said his kids were going to hell for him trampling on THE SABBATH DAY.
I am posting this – so others may learn – just how evil and wicked works through people – but those same people claim to be about THE MOST HIGH GOD – I AM THAT I AM – ALPHA AND OMEGA  - instead ? they work for the devil – and they are mostly control freaks. The control everyone around them – and anyone they can not control ? They condemn to be evil.
As you see – they also travel in packs – If you listen to the link BELOW @ around 53 MINUTES INTO THE BROADCAST ?
You will see how controlling she is – and how obsessed she is with getting me to take the blog down.
She cared nothing about the apology  -she only wanted her actions to remain in darkness.
WELL GUESS WHAT ???? I am about to DRAG ALL OF THIS INTO THE LIGHT.
NOW ? I am going to post MANY BLOGS on this Evangelist Shenita Cleveland – to let the whole world know just how evil and wicked she truly is – IF ? She is going to be CHRIST LIKE ? She wouldn’t have been trying to cast spells on me – which you will hear at the end – where I called her a witch – and THAT IS THE VERY REASON I CALLED her A witch.
Because she used her tongue several time to speak against me during her phone call to the Broadcast I am only a CoHost on.
 REMOVED FROM FACEBOOK ? Really ? hmmmmm
Ya’ll Ain’t Gonna BELIEVE THIS BROADCAST ….. WAAAAAH GLORY !!!!
Yup … someone game to EXPOSE me – Dennis C. Latham……
I gave them PLENTY OF TIME – APOLOGIZED SERIOUSLY SEVERAL TIMES. BUT ?
The “”evangelist”" couldn’t receive it …. oh well Was about to take the BLOG DOWN -
but her MOUTH ??? MADE IT STAY UP. I still might take it down though. but she needs to come with RIGHTEOUSNESS and TRUTH.
and leave those deceptions. lies and tricks for the rabbit and the rabbit’s hole.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pastorglasgow/2012/02/11/tops-daily-show–pastor-kenneth-glasgow-the-ordinary

2 comments:

  1. You are a sad individual. I know her and she speaks the TRUTH. YOU DO LIE on her, and will reap EVERY negative word you have said about her, you DOWNLOW HOMOSEXUAL UNREPENTANT FALSE MINISTER. I listened to that RADIO SHOW. It seems to me when she first came on YOU were shocked that she would come on that LYING PATHETIC show. Really?? GAME SHOW CLAPS on a ministry show. Sad excuse for a show. JUST ADMIT, you are ANGRY because YOU were found out to be FALSE AND A HOMOSEXUAL ON GAYCUPID.COM. You took it down the same night you were FOUND OUT. But you said the company didn't OPEN TILL MONDAY. Then how did it get down if YOU have no ACCESS to the account. MAY THE LORD SEND PLAGUES UPON YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY that you BE EXPOSED FOR THE LYING MINISTER AND ANGRY FOOL THAT YOU ARE. I listened to the words of your FAKE APOLOGY and this is what I HAVE to say about that: Proverbs 10:18 He that HIDETH [HATRED] with [LYING LIPS], [AND] he that UTTERETH a [SLANDER], is a [FOOL]. MAY THE LORD have NO MERCY on your SOUL. YOU are a wicked and evil man JUST like she SAID. I hear her voice and I heard YOURS. She has the LIGHT AND IS A TRUE PROPHET OF THE END TIMES. But YOU are of your FATHER THE DEVIL who LIED from the BEGINNING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Controlling?? I listened to the WHOLE thing from the recording, and you seemed to WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE TIME. Even though your demons said YOU were not affiliated you kept MENTIONING that you are in charge in your words. YOU CONTROLLED the whole show. PRIDEFUL, HIGHMINDED, AND ARROGANT YOU ARE THROUGH OUT THIS SHOW. Not to mention YOU JACKED up scripture where scripture did not fit. NOR DO YOU have a WORD in you from the FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN. That's why you ATTACK CHARACTER AND FIGHT IN THE FLESH. You have NO POWER in the SPIRIT. You grew up with STREET mentality and YOU have that same MENTALITY NOW. All YOUR blogs are HATEFUL TOWARD PEOPLE. YOU are an ALL AROUND LIAR. ONLY MEN who are HOMOSEXUALS act CATTY like this. YOU SURE GOT A LOT of FEMALE tendacies. CAN'T LET IT GO CAN YOU? Nope! YOUR heart is TOO WICKED! YOU LOVE nobody BUT DENNIS. REV. 18:And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. This is where we are in America. That list fits you PERFECTLY.

    ReplyDelete