Monday, June 13, 2011

racist dawn g barben admitts to posting false information on buzz montgomery about Dennis C. Latham – AMEN THANK YOU JESUS for the stupidity of evil. ha ha ha ha

THE EVIDENCE aginanst them - the lies they tell about me - to have me harmed or killed.

""It appears that it is having an impact close to home. Specific members of the TEA Party have now been targeted by a man, Dennis Latham, who claims to be involved in the New Black Panther Party (read the comments section).""
""Members of the TEA Party should be worried that this group has members in the River Region…very worried.""
Above ? You will see - this is THE EVIDENCE that proves they have targeted me personally as the soul threat in the river region - and that the tea party should be worried - every worried.
fear-mongering and spewing hatred.

This link is a copy of the original article that I posted on my own blog -  since bussmontgomery refused to take it down.
I made my own copy - available to all  - just in case they take it down. You will still have THE TRUTH.
What would you do -  if someone lead you to believe that I wanted to kill whites and their babies ?
The link below is the original link from the original site of buzzmontgomery.
They have since changed their format - so the link may not work correctly.
They have changed to make it more of an opinion site - instead of a TRUTH SITE - right wingers.
This is the comment made by dawn g barben -  AKA libz bane AKA rhubarb in regards of the blog posted about me -  to give her right wing extremists the impressions that I want to kill whites and their babies.
Libz Bane – 10:30AM 7-30-2010
“” Again, you are committing libel. That may be a word you want to look up also.
And that post that Sarah wrote and I reposted on Buzz, that’s copyright infringement. That little phrase, “Hat tip Sarah,” means that I didn’t write it and am givi…ng credit to the author. I received her permission before I reposted, but you never did, according to her.
You are breaking laws right and left. She left you the section from the Code of Alabama regarding her intellectual property last night. “”

No comments:

Post a Comment